My Inspiration

Everyone has someone whom they idolize. To me, my inspiration is someone very close to me. Without them, I would never have been able to write all these blogs. No. It's not Taylor Swift. She might have given me content and material to write about, but there is someone else whom I idolize above all. 

They don't realize that they are worth being idolized, no matter how many times I tell them. I say that they inspire me because they gave me the confidence to keep writing, no matter how many negative comments I received. They made sure I kept writing. Many of my posts are based on my experiences with them, things they told me, or things that I told them. 

The best part about my source of inspiration is that they aren't a big famous celebrity. They are just another person who encourages me. If I had chosen a celebrity to idolize, they might have let me down someday. They might have changed their beliefs. I can trust that this won't happen with my inspiration. The best part is that they will continue to be a great source of inspiration for me through all my endeavors. 

This person is someone who showed me who I want to be in a couple of years. They taught me how to handle situations. Their determination, resilience, versatility, kindness, and compassion (I could keep going on) are some things that I admire. They helped me through dark times as my guiding light and inspired me to help other people. They are more than just my source of inspiration. They are my safe space. They let me brainstorm with them and encouraged me to express myself. I repeat myself when I say that if it wasn't for them, I would not have been able to write these blogs.

Thank you... (you know who you are)

Comments

  1. I hope that person stays with you and supports you through all your endeavours. Don't let go of genuine people like them๐Ÿ‘ It's hard to come across genuine people these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Day 60! ๐Ÿ™‡

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that you are a Woman

A Tribute to My Seniors

Why does a girl need a brother, or at least a brother figure in her life?