My 30 Days

 


Yes, this is my 30th blog. I did it! In this post, I wanted to share what urged me to blog and my experience with it.

One day, my professor came into class and started talking about blogging. He told us that a lot of our seniors were consistent bloggers. He told us that he would give us a cash prize if we wrote for 30 days. He told us how our seniors had even received job offers because of their blogs. He also told us that he would help us publish our blog entries into a book – yes, an actual book – if we wrote for 60 days. That’s what got me. It’s always been my dream to see my name on the side of a book. (I already have a couple of rough drafts penned out.) When he said the words ‘publish a book,’ I was determined to do this. I set my mind to it in a second. “I’m doing this!” I promised my friend, who was sitting next to me.

When I started blogging and receiving positive comments, it showed me that I actually could write. It encouraged me to keep writing. I’d like to take a moment to thank my consistent readers and my best friend who is my inspiration and who comments on every one of my posts objectively (He tries to maintain anonymity). I tried my best to find interesting topics that I liked. This improved my creativity.

My professor told us that we would have to publish our posts at the same time every day. This taught me to keep better track of time.

On the whole, blogging has been a really good experience. I’m really grateful to my professor for his initial push. I’m looking forward to the next 30 days.

Comments

  1. I'm glad you have a person to cheer you on and on every single day. You are indeed hitting your daily goals every single day thus far. They must be really proud of you.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that you are a Woman

A Tribute to My Seniors

Why does a girl need a brother, or at least a brother figure in her life?