The Release of My Books


Today, I had the marvelous opportunity to release my first two books; my debut novel, "Werewolves of Brooklyn: Siege of the Dokkalfar" and a compilation of my blog entries "I Just Wanna Be A Girl." 

I had been eagerly anticipating this day for the past few weeks and had also been putting work into technical aspects of the event. Writing has always been my dream and passion, so I had put a lot of love into my work. The day I could finally reap the benefits had arrived. 

I had three special guests to witness the release of my books; my brother, Anderlin, and two of my oldest friends, Ani and Sri Siva. They were eager to accept my invitation and didn't disappoint. My brother greeted me with roses as a token of congratulations. They sat in the front of the auditorium with me and cheered me on as I went on stage. 

I was really nervous and tensed as I walked up. My hands were trembling slightly. Honestly, I felt like the moment went by really quickly. The chief guest opened my book and told me to stand in between him and the professor receiving it, and then I smiled for a few photos. That was it. 

I was so happy to have achieved my goal, especially since I had been working towards it for quite a while. I was ecstatic that my loved ones came to witness the event. I certainly look forward to writing more. 

Comments

  1. It was an honour to celebrate such a renowned author such as yourself and I was really proud to see you publish your first ever books. I really hope to see you become a best-seller one day and achieve more of your goals in the future. Congratulations Lekhaa!💐🌹

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that you are a Woman

A Tribute to My Seniors

Just Say "I Loved You The Way That You Were."