Consistency

Consistency isn't just something that teachers advertise. It's not something that you should just put out of your mind. There are some things that consistency gave me, that I think are pretty important. 

The first one is that it gives me a sense of self-worth. When I do something consistently, I feel like I'm actually capable of doing something. I feel like I don't need anyone to tell me that I'm doing a good job. I know that I'm doing something useful and that I'm being responsible. 

Next, being consistent shows other people that you are reliable. It tells people that they can trust you. These days, it's hard to find someone to count on. If you do something consistently, it means that you know how to appropriately manage your time. It's proof that the work assigned to you will get done. This is really important, especially in the professional world. 

Consistency can also be extremely rewarding. For example, we were promised rewards like cash prizes and offers of publishing if we were able to consistently post blogs. There are so many people who strive to publish books. This was offered to us as a coveted reward. 

My point is that you shouldn't be consistent because other people tell you to do so. You should do it for yourself and be pleased when you reap the benefits. 



Comments

  1. Being great requires consistency. And to be great, you have to start from day one and keep at it until you achieve greatness. You stand out from the crowd when you show how consistent you are through your work. And your work definitely deserves praise.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that you are a Woman

A Tribute to My Seniors

Just Say "I Loved You The Way That You Were."