Why is Taylor Swift so Important?



Taylor Swift is actually for the girls who were known but never popular, who fit in with many friend groups but never in the group chats, talked to at school but never invited to parties, for the girls who have friends but still feel lonely because they were never their best friend's favourite. 

Yes, I am one of those girls. I read this on an Instagram reel and it got me thinking. I felt like I really understood what the creator was trying to say and when I looked at the comments, I could tell that there were a lot of girls who felt the same way. 

Taylor is amazing, I would vouch for this anywhere. When you listen to her songs, she transports you to her world where you can forget everything that you’re worrying about. In Back to December, she takes you to heartbreak and the best part is, when you’re listening to her music, it acts as an outlet. In Love Story, she makes you feel like you're Juliet herself, waiting for a prince to sweep you off your feet. In "You Belong with Me", she makes you feel like you are the girl on the bleachers, crushing on someone who only looks at you as a friend and is way out of your league. 

Taylor's songs don't let you feel lonely. When you're listening to her music, she makes you feel like she's singing to you and to you alone. She makes you feel like you are HER favourite. She doesn't make you feel like you're out of her league. 


Comments

  1. Taylor is indeed one of the most prominent people in the music industry and she definitely lives up to it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Remember that you are a Woman

A Tribute to My Seniors

Why does a girl need a brother, or at least a brother figure in her life?